Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Scrolling issues with ListGrid and frozen fields

Hello,

I'm seeing some odd scrolling behavior on certain ListGrids with frozen columns.
    • I can only scroll about a third of the way down, and then the scrollbar pops back to the top, the unfrozen parts of top rows are shown, and the frozen columns are blank.
    • Using the page down key allows me to scroll down farther, but the frozen columns are blank after a certain point.
    • In Chrome, after hitting page down and then scrolling up and down a couple times, the problem is fixed. In IE and Firefox, fiddling around like this doesn't seem to help.
    My grid has a local data source and around 100 rows. Somehow the content of the grid is important, many grids generated with the same code don't have this issue. I'm working on an isolated test case, but haven't been successful yet.

Originally saw the issue with version v11.1p_2017-11-14/LGPL Development Only (built 2017-11-14), also seeing it in the 11/21 nightly.

Thanks,
    John

Just a quick reply to say: we're not seeing these issues and haven't had them reported by others, so we'll wait for that test case.

Comment

Working...
    X