Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Minor Calendar Event-Drag&Drop indicator issues

Hi Isomorphic,

please see this sample (v11.1p_2017-12-16). Using current Chromium/Win10 I can see that the "resize" or "move" indicator are replaced by the default "arrow" mouse pointer when the resize/movement starts.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Calendar DragAndDrop.gif
Views:	78
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	250874

Additionally the event movement does move the event top to the moved-to time, not the part of the event where one clicked.
    This way, long events are moved by many hours initially if you start the drag on the lower part of the event.
    I'd expect the event to move only by the amount of time that equals the amount of the y-axis mouse movement after clicking.

This is very minor for me, as I'm not using the calendar. I only saw this testing another issue here yesterday.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

seeing your response here I was looking for an old thread (not this one), but found this one, which is still open in 12.1p/13.0p (v12.1p_2023-05-05 and v13.0p_2023-05-31) as well.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Thanks for the reminder - we'll address this one today as well and update here.

Comment

This old issue has now been fixed - the change didn't make it into the build queue until today, but can try it out in 12.1+ as of tomorrow's builds, dated June 6 and later.

Comment

Working...
        X