Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All
new posts

  • Listgrid SummaryRowDataSource doesn't render correctly

    I have problems when I set the summaryRowDataSource on a ListGrid. Then my ListGrid will always be displayed incorrectly, but the values in the SummaryRow are displayed correctly.
    When I remove the summaryRowDataSource and only use the client-side calculation, the ListGrid is displayed correctly. What do I wrong?

    I use SmartGWT (v11.0p_2017-12-13/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2017-12-13))
    Chrome 64.0.3282.140
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Hi EISENMANN,

    I have been thinking of a German SmartGWT / SmartClient users group (most likely online-only for now) for a long time.
    From your screenshot I get you are from the DACH region.
    Would you mind connecting me on LinkedIn/Xing?

    Best regards
    Salek Talangi

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello Einenmann,

      We don't know of a situation that would create this rendering, and it's not happening in our automated tests or in samples.

      As a first step to take every time, you should check the Developer Console for errors or warnings, and use the information in the Debugging topic to get the best diagnostics if there are errors.

      If this doesn't lead you to the problem, try making the issue reproducible for us, perhaps by modifying a sample to more closely match your code until the problem occurs in the sample.

      Comment


      • #4
        We use the RPCManager.loadScreen() functionality. Attached you will find our ui.xml and the ds.xml definition for the summaryRow . If I delete the "<summaryRowDataSource>alarm_all_sum</summaryRowDataSource>" tag the summaryRow will be displayed correctly. If I add only this tag the screen will be displayed incorrectly.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5

          Forgot to say that I can not see any error or warning messages in the developer console. First I thought that the datasource provides more than one recordset, but unfortunately that is not the case. Then I thought that our skin is the problem, but also with the Enterprise skin I have the same behavior. Now I'm a little bit helpless.

          Comment


          • #6
            Your code is very very far from runnable for us. As we previously suggested:

            .. try making the issue reproducible for us, perhaps by modifying a sample to more closely match your code until the problem occurs in the sample.
            As we covered in your other thread, you also need to get up to date on patches, and be using the latest version if you are doing new development (which you certainly seem to be).

            Comment

            Working...
            X