Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Events not movable in Calendar month view in online showcase

Hi Isomorphic,

clicking around in the 12.0d testcase I noticed that events in this sample are not movable from day to day in month view.
    Also, it is not possible to see the details for the disabled "Inspection" event in month view (either via click or via hover).

This is very minor for me, I only noticed it.

Best regards
    Blama

Being able to directly move events in month view would be a feature request.

We'll check on the disabled event issue.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this is all still true in v13.0p_2022-03-05, also I can't see details for the disabled "Inspection".

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Disabled events weren't clickable in monthView because they weren't links - we've removed the canEditEvent() check that caused that to happen - as of tomorrow's builds, you'll be able to click the Inspection event to see it in an eventEditor - but the editor will be disabled. This particular change will go to 12.0, but most of the other recent Calendar enhancements won't be ported that far back.

The drag-moving of events in the MonthView remains a feature sponsorship possibility, for the moment.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is working in v12.1p_2022-03-09. Unfortunately it still has an issue if the disabled event does not fit the normal list, but is in the menu.
          See here after pulling many events before "Inspection". "Inspection" is disabled in the menu, but should be enabled.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Disabled event.png
Views:	161
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	267528

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Thanks - we've removed the same canEditEvent() check from that code-path as well, for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is changed as well using v12.1p_2022-03-10.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Working...
              X