Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Smartgwt Filter Editor Problem - with Test Case

Hi,

I've tested this on 3.0 and 3.1 and all same.

I used your showcase on smartgwt 3.1 power download, #jpa1_connector.

I added below 2 line to listgrid:

Code:
    listGrid.setAutoFitWidthApproach(AutoFitWidthApproach.BOTH);
    listGrid.setAutoFitFieldWidths(true);
    Now, it horizontal scrool and be sure that "Next Shipment" field is the last field on listgrid.

Test case:

1. First, put some dates on "Next Shipment" field. Than enter a date or date range and click filter button. you'll see it filters correctly.

2. Then without touching the date filter, go to SKU field, type "9", and press enter/filter button, again it filters correctly.

3. Then clear data on SKU filter and predd enter/filter button, now it say "No data", and if you scrooll to "Next Shipment" field, you'll see that date filter is gone.

After that you need to close/open this page to correct the filter again.

also, another case.

1. First, put some dates on "Next Shipment" field that you know that there are some records. Than scroll back to beginning of the listgrid and now press filter. You'll see that it disregards the date filter.

We believe that if mindatetime item is out of the view area, like this, it creates some issues with filter.

can you please investigate this?

Please give the exact version you're testing with. If it's not the latest patched build, please try the latest patched build first.

Comment

Hi,

Just downloaded with latest build, still same.

=== 2012-12-14 18:16:29,039 [main] INFO ISCInit - Isomorphic SmartClient/SmartGWT Framework (v8.3p_2012-12-14/PowerEdition Deployment 2012-12-14) - Initialization Complete

Code:
      18:10:33.663 [ERROR] [kasbox] 18:10:33.660:SCR9:WARN:DateRangeItem:isc_DateRangeItem_0[TRH]:DynamicForm editing Advanced criteria. Includes criterion for field TRH. A dateRange editor is showing for this field and the existing criteria has operator:iContains. DateRange items can only edit criteria greaterThan/greaterOrEqual or lessThan/lessOrEqual so leaving this unaltered.
      com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 18:10:33.660:SCR9:WARN:DateRangeItem:isc_DateRangeItem_0[TRH]:DynamicForm editing Advanced criteria. Includes criterion for field TRH. A dateRange editor is showing for this field and the existing criteria has operator:iContains. DateRange items can only edit criteria greaterThan/greaterOrEqual or lessThan/lessOrEqual so leaving this unaltered.
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:293)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:547)
          at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:364)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      I just captured the screen of what I've done, took 45 seconds. Youtube link is below:

http://youtu.be/97v6xyhA_GY

Please advise.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

Do you have any update on this issue??

Comment

Hi Isomorphic Team,

would you have a chance to look at that issue that I mentioned??

Comment

Hi Isomorphic Team,

Happy new year to all.

Did you have a chance to look at that issue that I mentioned above? if so, can you at least confirm that you also produced the issue or any results you've found.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

Do you want me to open a new thread for this or can you please at least give a reply that you read the last updates and see the screen cast..

Regards

Comment

This is flagged to be reviewed, but we cannot offer an ETA. If you need timely replies, purchase Support.

Comment

Working...
                X