Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DateItem Focus Issue

Hi

We have a DateItem with a textfield (useTextField = true) and want to custumize the formTitle when the component is focused. The problem we are facing is, that when the textItem gets the focus, the label doens't get the CSS-Class formTitleFocused (its stell formTitle). Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thank you, Krigu

showFocused must be set to cause styles to differ for focused state. Note that you may need to define focused variants for all of the different styles that are applied to the FormItem (see FormItem styling overview), depending on what skin you are starting from.

Comment

thank you for your response Isomorphic. We already styled almost all components with all the different states (Focused, Disabled, etc) and it works nicely.

Unfortunately with the DateItem we are not able to set the correct label state. To clarify a bit more what I mean: When I click at the showcase (https://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt...ntrols_various) in the TextField the label gets the CSS-Class "formTitleFocused". Most of the components do have the same behaviour. Bit when I click the DateItem with the textfield the label still has the class "formTitle" and not (as expected) "formTitleFocused". I tried different things with showFocused but couldn't achieve to get the label the focused CSS-Class.

Could you elaborate in more detail how it is possible to make the label focused?

Thanks for your help, Krigu

Comment

same problem here

Comment

This turned out to be a bug which is now fixed for tomorrow's builds, dated June 8 or later - date/datetime-based items will now correctly set formTitleFocused, whether useTextField is true or not.

Comment

Working...
          X