Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Blank space covered below (above) list records after few scrolling up (down).

Dear Isomorphic,
    I have a table with more then one page records which came from remote data source. As the screenshots attached show, there's a weird thing happened when I scroll the table down (or up) about 7 rows, there will be blank area covered over the records above (or below). I have no idea how does this blank area happens. In the inspector console, I can see there is "blank.gif" below and above the list grid table however I cannot find any places in my implementation that set such image. Can you give me some hint how does this happen and how can I remove such blank area? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gilberth; 5 Jul 2018, 02:31.

Hi,

I've seen such an effect once, but my coworker tells me that it happens for him sometimes when showing our application.
    In these cases (6.1p Tahoe based skin) he was always using Safari on MacOS as browser, if this helps.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Blama,
      I've tested on various kinds of browsers including chrome, firefox, edge, internet excplore and safari, all have the same result and I can reproduce it all the time.

Comment

Hi gilberth,

OK, then this is most likely a different issue.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

That spacer is there to create scrollable content for the rows above the viewport which are not currently rendered. The fact that it’s visible most likely indicates that you have added some CSS that is affecting the normal rendering of HTML elements - probably some style applies to all DIVs or all table elements on the page. Remove that style to fix the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X