Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ScrollBar in SelectItem

Hi,

A selectItem has only one value than also it shows scrollbar. How can i remove this scrollBar. Please find the screenshot in the attachment.

Attached Files

This is not normal, as you can see from the Showcase. It could happen due to loading two themes at once (see your other thread posted today) or through using CSS definitions that affect every element on the page (such as applying styling to all TD or TR elements).

Comment

Hi,
      We are usign GWT 2.8.1 and SmartGWT 6.1.-p20170724 power verion.

Here is sample code for selectitem where i am getting scrollbar for even single value in dropdown, attaching screenshot for same. However i do not want to have scroll bar when less records are coming from datasource (in sample i have used ValueMap). Scroll should come when number of records reached the default height (300 in case of SelectItem/ ComboBoxItem).

VLayout layout = new VLayout();
      final DynamicForm addEditForm = new DynamicForm();
      SelectItem brandItems = new SelectItem("brandName","brandName");
      brandItems.setValueField("brandName");
      brandItems.setDisplayField("brandName");
      brandItems.setDefaultToFirstOption(true);
      brandItems.setValueMap("ABC");
      addEditForm.setFields(brandItems);
      layout.addMember(addEditForm);

So How can i create selectItem without getting scrollbar?
      Attached Files

Comment

As indicated, this does not happen in the Showcase. Retest your code with one of the default skins and no CSS or other visual customizations and you’ll see no scroll bar. Then revisit your customizations to see how you broke the default behavior.

Comment

Working...
        X