Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Need Input | Fetch operation giving me message as "com/google/gwt/core/shared/GWT"

Hi Team,

On "upload" button of pop up, I'm calling just "fetch" operation which show gives me response as "{
    affectedRows:0,
    data:"com/google/gwt/core/shared/GWT",
    invalidateCache:false,
    isDSResponse:true,
    queueStatus:-1,
    }"
    Also showing a warning message on UI with same message as - "com/google/gwt/core/shared/GWT"

Hereby, I'm attaching the screenshot for the same.
    Please have a look and advise me on this.

Regards.
    Attached Files

You are trying to use Bach Upload? Make sure you also load batchUpload.ds.xml, but I assume you are already doing that.
    For the rest, have a look at the server logs, as you are getting a response from the server.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Just to second / expand upon what Blama said - we'll need more context to help, but this would appear to be a server side error from the fetch request. Most likely the server side logs will reveal what's going on.
      If you can't get to the bottom of it, we'll likely need to see (at a minimum) the server side logs for the relevant fetch request ourselves, as well as the dataSource definition (ds.xml file).

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
        I'll have a look at the server logs but I'm not to reproduce on local environment, jetty and facing this issue on other server i.e. websphere.

Regards
        Preeti

Comment

Working...
        X