Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

help deal with SuperDev

When switching to SuperDev, my service stops working, and when try display the dialog using Smart Widget, the error is displayed: ConsoleLogger.java:33 ReferenceError: $debox is not defined
    at xVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:448)
    at nVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:445)
    at IVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:740)
    at PPr_g$.JNr_g$ (BaseWidget.java:178)
    at new PPr_g$ (Canvas.java:192)
    at B7x_g$.I7x_g$ [as build_rootPanel_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:70)
    at B7x_g$.P7x_g$ [as get_rootPanel_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:66)
    at B7x_g$.G7x_g$ [as build_f_VerticalPanel1_1_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:55)
    at B7x_g$.N7x_g$ [as get_f_VerticalPanel1_1_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:49)
    at v7x_g$.w7x_g$ [as createAndBindUi_98_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:16)
    at v7x_g$.x7x_g$ [as createAndBindUi_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:13)
    at new o7x_g$ (CellStylesSample.java:28)

GWT 2.8.2
    Smart GWT LGPL 12.0-p

why after the inclusion of the SuperDev mode such an error can be produced
    2018-07-22 20:08:08.499:WARN:oejshC.netmonitor:qtp1555845260-65:oejsh.ContextHandlerContext#log(ContextHandler.java:2231): Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
    com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type 'className' was not assignable to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom field serializer.For security purposes, this type will not be serialized.: instance = className@3cc19fe6

without SuperDev mode everything works fine

Comment

Tell me what to look for. No one had such a problem. Just plan to buy a version of PRO. But first I decided to see how it would look. And, after all, I'm not sure I can work with this library

Comment

Hi,

why is there com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc? I've never seen this in case of SmartGWT and I think you should not either, if you are using the SmartGWT server part as well, which I assume you do if you want Pro/use EE Eval now.
        Just an assumption, but worth a check.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Just for a large GWT project, we want to add Smart GWT widgets. We plan to do everything gradually. Part of the server has not yet been rewritten. Or so it is impossible?

Comment

Gradually changes should be possible. I'd look in the Quick Start Guide for this in general.
            Regarding your problem: What is ContextHandler.java:2231? Your own file? To me this looks more like a GWT than a SmartGWT problem.

Best regards
            Blama

Comment

Maybe even with this error, help me figure it out?
              Occurs after switching to SuperDev mode
              Code:
              Exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (ReferenceError) : $debox is not defined
              ConsoleLogger.java:33 ReferenceError: $debox is not defined
                  at xVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:448)
                  at nVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:445)
                  at IVq_g$ (BeanFactory.java:740)
                  at PPr_g$.JNr_g$ (BaseWidget.java:178)
                  at new PPr_g$ (Canvas.java:192)
                  at B7x_g$.I7x_g$ [as build_rootPanel_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:70)
                  at B7x_g$.P7x_g$ [as get_rootPanel_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:66)
                  at B7x_g$.G7x_g$ [as build_f_VerticalPanel1_1_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:55)
                  at B7x_g$.N7x_g$ [as get_f_VerticalPanel1_1_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:49)
                  at v7x_g$.w7x_g$ [as createAndBindUi_98_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:16)
                  at v7x_g$.x7x_g$ [as createAndBindUi_0_g$] (CellStylesSample_CellStylesSampleUiBinderImpl.java:13)
                  at new o7x_g$ (CellStylesSample.java:28)

Comment

Hi ssamikk, UiBinderImpl.java sounds like a default GWT file. Did you read the Quick Start Guide w.r.t. to mixing widgets and that this is not recommended (but possible if you do it correctly)? Best regards Blama

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X