Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Get checkbox content click

Hello, i have a boolean field which toggles when clicking on cell, but i want to toggle it when i click just in the checkbox span (not the whole cell). Is it possible to get this event ??

For a boolean ListGrid field, the checkbox will typically take up most of the cell for that column, so it doesn't seem like it would make sense to go through extra effort to exclude clicks inside the cell but outside the checkbox. Can you provide some sample code or a screenshot to illustrate a situation where you think it makes sense?

Comment

So, I will try to explain more. In this grid, when i click on cell which the checkbox is located it toggles the checkbox and hat's what i don't want to happen. I want to toggle the checkbox only when the checkbox is clicked. Another case, i want to set an event click to the checkbox and one the row, but the row click must not be called when the checkbox click happens.

Thanks for response!
      Attached Files

Comment

We already behave as you want. A click inside a wide boolean field will only toggle the value if the click is inside or in a narrow band around the checkbox. If the click occurs inside the boolean field, but, say, 20px to the left of the checkbox as in your screenshot. it won't toggle the value. (If you're worried about the perhaps 4px band around the checkbox toggling it, we'd advise not to worry about it, as the checkbox itself is rendered via a background image (at least in Tahoe skin) so detecting the exact edge of the box is probably not worth it.)

Note that you haven't posted your SGWT version which is required when you report an issue. If you aren't seeing the behavior I just mentioned, you'll have to provide the exact version of SGWT that you have, and some sample code so we have a way to reproduce it.
        Last edited by Isomorphic; 24 Jul 2018, 12:42.

Comment

Working...
        X