Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

submenuOverImage

Hi Isomorphic,

I would like to have "submenuImage" and "checkmarkImage" in customer color.
    But I have a problem when that class is overed or selected.

Click image for larger version

Name:	over.PNG
Views:	31
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	254627

I saw there is already "submenuDisabledImage" and "checkmarkDisabledImage",
    but is it possible for you to add something like "submenuOverImage", "submenuSelectedImage", "checkmarkOverImage", "checkmarkSelectedImage"?

Best regards
    Pavo

Hi Isomorphic,

there is another good reason for this. Please see the "over" changes you do in the main menu via CSS img{filter:brightness(400%);} in different browsers here (v11.1p_2018-08-23). As you can see, only Chrome looks decent:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Menu over.png Views:	1 Size:	54.8 KB ID:	254629

With the attributes you could serve different files here in the default skin.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi pavo, note that what Blama is pointing out from our own skins is a solution to your problem - we use CSS tricks to invert the image.

Blama is correct that IE as usual fails to properly support the CSS, and other vendors are imperfect. Still, all of these appearances are better than the arrow entirely vanishing, and will be improved over time by the browser vendors.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

my post was to strengthen pavo123 suggestion.
        With that addition (and extra images), the Tahoe default menu can look nice in all browsers today. It's not to expect that IE11 will add support here and for the others we don't know how long it might take.
        On desktop non-Chrome browsers have a current market share of ~33% (here).

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

in my case, CSS tricks just affects "png" images, and not "svg".
          But I have to use just "svg", because I'm changing color of images on server side (open image, find the "<color>" and replace it with customer color)

I agree with Blama , that addition would helps a lot because images would look the same in all browsers.
          IMHO these tricks are good only if using black or gray color of images, but if using other colors (green, blue) then they are certainly not good.

Best regards
          Pavo
          Last edited by pavo123; 24 Aug 2018, 00:41.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

what do you think about this? Can I expect this commands?

And I think this is a good idea for everyone to do, the application will look much more professional (with all icons in the same color).

Best regards
            Pavo

Comment

Sorry for the silence on this. We are planning to add support for these suggested properties very soon, yes.
              We'll follow up here when they are available

Comment

Okay, no problem and thank you very much! This will helps me a lot.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

just a small reminder on this one.

Best regards
                  Pavo

Comment

Working...
                  X