Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Removing the "!important" specification on the border applied by getCellCSSText fixes the issue (and retains the border).
    This is due to an implementation detail around how frozen vs unfrozen variable row heights are kept in synch. It may be possible to work around at the framework level but the easiest fix would just be to remove it.

Is there a case where this !important marker is required for you? Can you clarify why this is present?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Thanks John - we have a developer looking at this. We'll follow up when we have more information for you

Leave a comment:

• jclaxton
    started a topic Misaligned cells in ListGrid

Misaligned cells in ListGrid

Hello,

I few months ago my company sponsored a feature for ListGrid to support frozen fields with auto row heights. We're having some trouble getting the cells to align using certain formats. Bold text (and possibly empty cells) seem to cause problems. I've attached a test case, you should see the misalignment right away -- in some cases scrolling around seemed to snap things back into place.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	listgrid.png
Views:	224
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	254851

Seen in Chrome and IE
    SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2018-09-04/LGPL Development Only (built 2018-09-04)

Thanks,
    John
    Attached Files
Working...
X