Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

bbruyn, we're not sure there's anything you need to do - proxy settings are normally configured at the JVM level and at that point, basic Java functions like the "Url" class just use it.

Comment

Isomorphic,

I already try with the proxy parameters and it didn't work.

Comment

I guess I don't know whether the JVM settings are supposed to work or not. I just know that both Maven and httpclient provide APIs for it, and it does seem reasonable that the plugin should respect whatever you have defined in your Maven settings.

I think I've patched the 4.0-SNAPSHOT to do so, but I don't have a good way to test it at the moment. If you'll give that one a try and let me know how you do with it, I'll merge it back into the other releases and stage them again.

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Hello bbruyn,

I saw your code update but it seems the plugin 4.0 in the snapshot repo it still the old one (dated 17 Jan). Do I need to compile it on my own ?

Comment

My mistake, sorry about that. Should be available now if you'll try again.

Comment

With the latest revision of your plugin everything went fine. The download of the 4.0d EVAL works like a charm.

Thanks for your work.

Comment

Proxy awareness is now included in 2.5-3.1 releases, which have been staged again at https://oss.sonatype.org/content/rep...en-plugin-011/. You'll just need to change your pluginRepository appropriately:

Code:
                <pluginRepository>
                  <id>sonatype-staging</id>
                  <name>Sonatype Staged Release</name>
                  <releases>
                    <enabled>true</enabled>
                  </releases>
                  <snapshots>
                    <enabled>false</enabled>
                  </snapshots>
                  <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/comgooglecodesmartgwt-maven-plugin-011/</url>
                  <layout>default</layout>
                </pluginRepository>

Comment

I have had great success with this project in its present state. It appears to be ready for prime time. I must say that I am greatly appreciative of your efforts to make Smart GWT mavenized. You made a tool that greatly reduces the effort to keep the Smart GWT API current and allowed us to use our CM toolset as intended. Thank you very much.

Comment

Working for Power Edition?

Hi,

I'm trying to use this for the Power edition, but I get:
                    Code:
                    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.googlecode.smartgwt-maven-plugin:smartgwt-mav
                    en-plugin:3.1:download (download) on project standalone-pom: File not found at '
                    http://www.smartclient.com/builds/SmartGWT/3.1p/PowerEdition/2013-04-09/smartgwt
                    power-3.1p.zip'.Expected response with ContentType application/zip, but got text
                    /html; charset="utf-8". Is a build available for the given date?  Are your login
                     credentials correct?  Are you licensed for the specified download? -> [Help 1]
                    User and Password are ok.

Comment

As far as I know, there is no problem with the plugin or the 4/9 bundle for Power or any other edition. I just tried it from here and it seems to work as advertised. If you haven't already, you might try copy/pasting that URL into your browser and see what you get.

Comment

Coping the URL I discovered a problem with a local proxy.
                        So, this problem was solved.

But, building my project we found this error:

Code:
                        [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project portal-orion.war: Could not resolve de
                        pendencies for project br.com.zatix.portalorion:portal-orion.war:war:1.0: The re
                        pository system is offline but the artifact com.isomorphic.smartgwt:isomorphic-n
                        etwork:jar:3.1-p20130408 is not available in the local repository. -> [Help 1]
                        ~

Looking in to the repository I just can see:

_maven.repositories
                        isomorphic-network-3.1-p20130408.jar.lastUpdated
                        isomorphic-network-3.1-p20130408.pom

in the m2\repository\com\isomorphic\smartgwt\isomorphic-network\3.1-p20130408 directory.

I just run "mvn smartgwt:install -Pisc"
                        Perhaps I need to use some aditional argument/option?

Comment

No, but if I was guessing (and I have to since you haven't posted your pom) it looks like you have a problem with your dependency declaration. If you're going to use the isomorphic-network dependency group, you need to specify type=pom. i.e.,

Code:
                                  <dependency>
                                      <groupId>com.isomorphic.smartgwt</groupId>
                                      <artifactId>isomorphic-network</artifactId>
                                      <version>${smartgwt.version}</version>
                                      <type>pom</type>
                                  </dependency>

Comment

Originally posted by bbruyn View Post
                            No, but if I was guessing (and I have to since you haven't posted your pom) it looks like you have a problem with your dependency declaration. If you're going to use the isomorphic-network dependency group, you need to specify type=pom. i.e.,

Code:
                                    <dependency>
                                        <groupId>com.isomorphic.smartgwt</groupId>
                                        <artifactId>isomorphic-network</artifactId>
                                        <version>${smartgwt.version}</version>
                                        <type>pom</type>
                                    </dependency>
                            Indeed, I didn't need to specify the "type" tag previously.

Tks

Comment

Just a minor inconvenience, but com.isomorphic.smartgwt:smartgwt-power does not deploy with a javadoc

Comment

I'm newbie of maven, all tries passed but only when I try to deploy to corporate repo like below by 'smartgwt:deploy -Pisc -Dbuild.date=2013-05-01', always get "Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized." error, must be username/password setting for the corporate_host, any idea of how to set it? Thanks!

Code:
                                <repository.id>corporate-nexus</repository.id>        <repository.url>http://corporate_host:9081/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty/</repository.url>

Comment

Working...
                                X