Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Thank you

Thank you for the effort!

I am testing it with version 4.0-p2013073 and works fine. I have also integrated with GWTP without problems (at least with a simple "Hello World" :-).

And thank you again!

Comment

Hi,

Just tried mavenizing using:

Code:
       mvn smartgwt:install -Pisc -Dlicense=PRO
      It works great, except the compression module is not built? No isomorphic-compression folder or anything...

Code:
      Could not find artifact com.isomorphic.smartgwt:isomorphic-compression:jar:4.0-p20130816
      Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

You don't get compression with Pro.

http://www.smartclient.com/product/

Comment

The only issue I have found is that pulling 4.0 eval does not end up deploying java docs for the core sgwt jars.

Comment

THANKS!

I'm an idiot. It totally works :)

Comment

Originally posted by jpappalardo View Post
              The only issue I have found is that pulling 4.0 eval does not end up deploying java docs for the core sgwt jars.
              Can you be any more specific about what seems to be missing?

Comment

Originally posted by bbruyn View Post
                Can you be any more specific about what seems to be missing?
                The artifact com.isomorphic.smartgwt:smartgwt-eval has no javadoc deployed with it

Comment

Staging repository?

When trying to access the staging repository for the 4.0p version, I get the following error:

Repository with ID="pathPrefixOrId: 'comgooglecodesmartgwt-maven-plugin-1006'" not found

Should I use another repository? If so, which?

Thanks
                  Rolf

Comment

Sorry, just seeing this now. Another case where Sonatype has deleted the staging repo. I'll figure out how to stay on top of this going forward.

Meanwhile, I've deployed to staging once more while I have a look at the reported javadoc problem. When that's sorted out, I'll get it synched to Central. Probably next week.

Sorry for the hassle.

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/comgooglecodesmartgwt-maven-plugin-1007

Comment

No worries.

Thanks a lot.

Regards
                      Rolf

Comment

4.1-snapshot

The following command:

mvn com.googlecode.smartgwt-maven-plugin:smartgwt-maven-plugin:4.1-SNAPSHOT:deploy -Pisc -Dbuild.date=2013-10-23

Results in:

[ERROR] The goal you specified requires a project to execute but there is no POM in this directory (E:\Projects). Please verify you invoked Maven from the correct directory. -> [Help 1]

If I try without specifying build date it attempts to run, but since there is no build for today yet, it fails.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Hrm, no, that doesn't seem to make much sense. I assume you see the same problem with the install goal? I ran them both here and didn't see anything like that...

Let's see the command again with a -X switch and its output

Comment

funny how a space can mean so much

works:

mvn com.googlecode.smartgwt-maven-plugin:smartgwt-maven-plugin:4.1-SNAPSHOT:deploy -Pisc -D build.date=2013-10-23 -X

fails:

E:\Projects> mvn com.googlecode.smartgwt-maven-plugin:smartgwt-maven-plugin:4.1-SNAPSHOT:deploy -Pisc -Dbuild.date=2013
                            -10-23 -X

Comment

Staging repo

Hi,
                              The staging repo in sonatype is missing, any chance it might be uploaded again?.
                              Thanks.

Comment

We are now providing official support for Maven by including POMs with nightly builds in the 4.x line, with 5.x support to follow the release of 4.1p.

We've also published our own Maven plugin based on this one, which is now available on Maven Central. Current users of the Google Code plugin will find that they have a few minor changes to make to plugin configuration and dependency declaration (Group IDs have changed again to reflect which edition of the
                                product is in use).

Refer to the GitHub project site at http://github.smartclient.com/isc-maven-plugin/ for complete documentation.

Comment

Working...
                                X