Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Using FacetChart to create an XY Bar chart

I am using SmartGWT version v11.1p_2018-02-21/PowerEdition Deployment. I am wondering if it is possible to create an XY Bar chart using a FacetChart. I was previously using JFreeChart so that is my point of reference. I wish to specify x,y pairs and have them plotted. I have not been able to figure out how to do this.

Thanks,
    Ken

Can you provide a screenshot to confirm what you mean by XY Bar chart? From what we can tell, it's just our Chart with "Bar" type in "unstacked" mode and one facet.

Go to the Simple Chart Sample and use right (context) click to select Chart Type >> "Bar" and Stacked >> "Unstacked". If you modify the sample to have one facet and some negative data values, it should be what you're looking for - assuming it's what we see on the web with that description.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for something like the chart below where each bar represents an (x,y) pair. I was unable to figure out how to achieve this in a facet chart by following your suggestion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	103
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	255356
      Attached Files

Comment

Actually, I was able to get this type of chart to work as a column chart. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X