Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

addViewStateChangedHandler not working for CubeGrid, and other viewstate issue

Hi,

1. I've added a view state handler via addViewStateChangedHandler() to my CubeGrid, and it isn't firing when I resize a column.

2. If I otherwise use getViewState(), it has all the columns with the same width. For example, if I drag one of the columns to be slightly larger, I get this string when I do getViewState. Also all the names are null.

({field:[{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191},{name:null,autoFitWidth:false,width:191}]})

Any ideas why this isn't working? I am using SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2018-07-19/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2018-07-19)

ViewState doesn't work with the CubeGrid in general - since the cube can be pivoted, a totally different mechanism would be required to capture per-header information like sizing. For starters, we'd be capturing facet paths no just column names.

We'll clarify this in the docs in case someone else assumes this applies to CubeGrid.

Comment

Working...
    X