Hi there,

I'm updating an application from SmartGWT version 3.1 to 12. The DataSources are based on JPA with BMT, the application is deployed in WildFly 14 using hibernate for persistence.

Using version 12, read operations are working fine and the data is displayed in the GUI, but unfortunately, insert- and update-operations are not working anymore.
The SQL-log on the server side shows no obvious error, the SQL insert-statements are visible in the log. It seems that the transaction is not committed after the RPCManager/DSRequest is finished.
There is just an error from the container after the entity manager is released:
12:24:58,316 DEBUG [com.isomorphic.jpa.JPADataSource] (default task-2) Releasing entity manager.
12:24:58,317 ERROR [org.jboss.as.txn] (default task-2) WFLYTX0003: APPLICATION ERROR: transaction still active in request with status 0

I could reproduce the behavior also with the JPADS sample using BMT or LMT using a simple table.
I also checked the updates on the JPA-integration documentation page, but could not find any major configuration changes.
Is the callback that is supposed to commit the transaction missing or not executed? (I could not find any further information about additional configuration on the RPCManagerCompletionCallback- or the Committable-Interface)

Many thanks,
Daniel

SmartClient Version: v12.0p_2019-01-15/Pro Deployment (built 2019-01-15)