No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

error on RadioGroupItem#setValueDisabled

Hello,

I have a problem with a RadioGroupItem.
    I use the method setValueDisabled for disabling one radiobutton.
    After calling that method I cannot select one of the other buttons anymore either (they are shown correctly).
    In the console I get the following error when I try to click on one of the enabled RadioButtons:

00:08:26,652 [ERROR] 13:54:23.802:TMR9:WARN:RadioItem:isc_RadioItem_0[$540Item 1]:Width now:196
    com.smartgwt.client.core.JsObject$SGWT_WARN: 13:54:23.802:TMR9:WARN:RadioItem:isc_RadioItem_0[$540Item 1]:Width now:196 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:105) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessagesWhileWaitingForReturn(BrowserChannelServer.java:338) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.invokeJavascript(BrowserChannelServer.java:219) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpaceOOPHM.doInvoke(ModuleSpaceOOPHM.java:136) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNative(ModuleSpace.java:571) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeObject(ModuleSpace.java:279) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeObject(JavaScriptHost.java:91) at com.smartgwt.client.widgets.BaseWidget.getInnerHTML(BaseWidget.java) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:103) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:293) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:547) at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:364) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    So, obviously the size of the disabled RadioButton changes, but does anyone know how I can fix that?

Here ist my sample code:
    Code:
    public class SmartGwtTests implements EntryPoint {

public void onModuleLoad() {
    	   getRadioGroupPanel().draw();
    	}

private HLayout getRadioGroupPanel(){
    	  HLayout layout = new HLayout(5);
    	  DynamicForm form = new DynamicForm();
    	  form.setWidth(220);
    	  form.setHeight(35);

final RadioGroupItem group = new RadioGroupItem();
    	  group.setShowTitle(false);
    	  group.setVertical(false);
    	  group.setWidth(200);
    	  group.setValueMap("Item 1", "Item 2", "Item 3");

form.setFields(group);
    	  layout.addMember(form);
    	  final Button btn = new Button("disable Item 1");
    	  btn.setWidth(100);
    	  btn.setHeight(25);
    	  btn.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {

@Override
          public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
            if (btn.getTitle().startsWith("disable")){
              group.setValueDisabled("Item 1", true);
              btn.setTitle("enable Item 1");
            } else{
              group.setValueDisabled("Item 1", false);
              btn.setTitle("disable Item 1");
            }

}
        });
    	  layout.addMember(btn);
    	  return layout;
    	}
    }
    Thanks, GG

SmartGWT: 3.1
    GWT: 2.5
    browser: Firefox 10.0.8

Please try the most recent patched build from smartclient.com/builds.

Comment

Hi,

I've got the same problem. Attached screenshots.
      It affect's older version of Firefox.

GWT 2.5
      SmartGWT 3.1p 2013-01-27

Firefox 3.6 - error
      Firefox 18 - OK
      Chrome 22 - OK

Checked further with Firebug.
      There is a problem with sizing of DIVs that covers radiogroup items they are just to large.
      Both DIV's has exactly the same width as whole table that holds radiogroup items.
      Problem appeared not long ago. On versions from November everything worked fine.
      Unfortunately I cannot go back to that version due to Firefox 18 problems, but older versions of Firefox are still in use.

In fact Firefox 3.6 works best on DevMode. It's the fastest one that I've found.

Looking forward to any solution.
      Best regards
      Mariusz Goch
      Attached Files

Comment

I've found another problem with RadioGroupItem.
        Height of holding cell does not count cellpadding of DynamicForm.
        If a DynamicForm holds a RadioGroupItem it become larger of 2*cellpadding than it should be due to setHeight() setting.

In the opposite of previous problem it affects:
        Firefox 3.6 OK
        Firefox 18 Error
        Chrome 22 Error

Checked on SmartGWT 3.1p 2013-01-27 and no additional CSS.

Comment

Working...
        X