Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Stratus (and Tahoe) skin: setAlternateRecordStyles on ListGrid has no effect

As the topic says setting setAlternateRecordStyles on ListGrids has no effect in the new otherwise great Stratus skin.
    Just have a look in the showcase: https://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt...ance_alternate to confirm.

We're not seeing this - the sample you mention, when viewed in Stratus, does indeed show alternate record styling and, if you switch off alternateRecordStyles, doesn't show them.

Are we missing something here?

Comment

Hi chellegaard,

I do see differences there in both skins by just clicking the checkbox. Perhaps your display is turned very bright?

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hmmm, this is quite weird.
        I see no alternating records in Firefox, chrome and even tried Edge.
        I tried shuffling through all the skins in the showcase - I actually only see the alternating effect for the darker skins: Obsidian, Treefrog & Black ops :/
        Included screenshots for chrome (Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)):

Click image for larger version

Name:	alternateRecords_chrome.png
Views:	56
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	257306

...and firefox (66.0.2 (64-bit))::

Click image for larger version

Name:	alternateRecords_firefox.png
Views:	61
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	257307

Comment

Those screenshots show alternate styles - try changing your contrast or the angle of your monitor, perhaps, if you can't see them.

Comment

Ha ha yeah, my monitor settings are totally screwed - just tried with a laptop and things looked great!!
            Sorry for the inconvenience.....and thank you for the fast support :)

Comment

Working...
            X