Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p Problem with generated validator query and LOWER() around integer column

Hi Isomorphic,

I know that I reported that I noticed an issue like this somewhere and found two threads, both without test cases (or none that I did rerun today).
    Now I had the same problem again, for a datasource like this:

Code:
            <field foreignKey="T_LEAD.ID" name="LEAD_ID" type="integer" required="true">
                <validators>
                    <validator type="hasRelatedRecord"></validator>
                    <validator type="isUnique" criteriaFields="RESELLER_ID"></validator>
                </validators>
            </field>
    I did not create a BuiltInDS-based test case yet, but here this is due to the criteriaField. The validator query gets the LOWER() around RESELLER_ID.

This is no problem in Oracle (only not nice, as a implicit and unnecessary cast is needed), but in PostgreSQL, which does not allow LOWER() on number columns (results in exception).
    As we plan to switch to Postgres soon, this affects us (currently using v12.0p_2019-03-23).

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

sorry, false alarm here. The column in question (RESELLER_ID) missed a type="integer".

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Came here to ask you for more details to reproduce this issue. Glad this is solved, good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X