Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p SmartGWT missing SmartClient FormItem.defaultDynamicValue function

Hi Isomorphic,

writing this post I had a look in the online SmartClient docs (v12.0p_2019-08-03) for FormItem.defaultValue (by the way: How do you generate the Reference docs deep links to attribute or functions you sometimes use in you answers?).

Doing so I noticed defaultDynamicValue which seems to be missing in SmartGWT's FormItem. I assume this is not on purpose.

Best regards
    Blama

If you simply navigate to a doc item, the url bar changes to a deep link to it. you might be sitting in search results and not clicking through.

Some SmartClient APIs like defaultDynamicValue take additional effort to port to SmartGWT (most just automatically appear in the SmartGWT API) and so have not been ported if they are low value.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I found my docs issue. Normally I use the last tab of the online showcase Developer Console. This embedded reference docs don't change the URL. With this it works like a charm.

Ah, OK. I thought that you ported 100% of the methods and just missed this one. It's fine for me, I don't need it and just noticed it.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Working...
      X