Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Grid Validation skipping

Version : 6.1-p20190721

I am trying to use grid.clearRowErrors(i); in one of the scenario of my use-case but it does not clear the errors. But When row is marked for deletion and had some errors, then grid.clearRowErrors(i); works.

Is it intentional behavior. Do we any way to skip validation in grid row in one scenario only?

Thanks,

clearRowErrors() clears the errors for the row, and appears to be working as documented. Let us know if you have a way to reproduce a bug related to this API.

Comment

Hi,

As per documentation, it says "Clear any stored validation errors for some row" . So i understand that it will clear any error on row regardless if row is marked for removal or not. Please correct me if my interpretation is not correct.

In my use-case, i just have one row on the grid and i generate some validation error on this.
      Now while submission to server side , i try to remove that error using grid.clearRowErrors(0) but it does not work.

Comment

Yes. So as just now covered, please let us know if you have a way to reproduce a problem where the API does not function as documented.

Just a prose description is not sufficient.

Comment

ListGrid.clearRowErrors() is working as expected for us. You'll need to provide a way for us to reproduce the problem as per FAQ, perhaps by modifying the BuiltInDS sample or one of the Showcase samples.

Comment

Working...
          X