Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

List Grid rendering limitations.

Hi Isomorphic,
    I have a list grid with large records listed, I saw there are warning messages such as the following quote when I am scrolling the records.
    ISC_Core.js:1185 *17:26:48.911:TMR2:WARN:GridBody:isc_EventDataTable_0_body:This grid is showing 251,220 rows. Due to native rendering limitations, grids with this many rows may not appear correctly on all browsers. Consider filtering the data displayed to the user to reduce the total number of rows displayed at a time. This will improve usability as well as avoiding unpredictable behavior.
    There is a weird case that when I scroll to a long distance, there will be incomplete rendering in the list grid, I saw the warning message, but I am wondering if there are any solution such as increasing the memory limitation in our project since we have to list all the records in the list grid. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

It's a terrible UE to show an scroll region with 250k rows. Among other problems, moving the scrollbar one pixel may jump thousands of rows. So, as the message tells you, you should redesign the UE so that some kind of filtering is automatically applied, or the user is required in some way to choose a subset of the data to view.

Comment

Working...
    X