Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Duplicate load of module

I have a project that was working at some point. It works in Eclipse but when i deploy from my installer env i get the follow warning. The UI does not display. I dont see any other errors or warnings that are jumping out at me. Any suggestion to what might be wrong?

WARN:Log:Duplicate load of module 'Drawing'.
    isc.B.push.isc.A.addToMasterLog @ ISC_Core.js:1240

The one thing i see in the sources is ISC_Drawings.js and ISC_DRawing.js?isc_version=12.0p_2018-04-12.js
    Not sure why there are two and one is versioned. Also what would put that there?

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartGWT.png
Views:	69
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	260065
    Last edited by sdean05; 19 Nov 2019, 13:18.

What are we looking at here, files in your disk cache, or files in the deployment?

Files in a deployment should never have that ?isc_version as part of the file name. We pass that as a URL parameter, we never write files to disk that way.

Comment

This is Sources in the Web Browser. So i commented out ISC_Drawing.js in my HTML to see what happens. The WARN went away but the page still does not display.

<script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Core.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Foundation.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Containers.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Grids.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Forms.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_RichTextEditor.js"></script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Calendar.js"> </script>
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_DataBinding.js"> </script>
      <!--script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/modules/ISC_Drawing.js"> </script-->
      <script src="MDMSDataPackager/sc/skins/Enterprise/load_skin.js"></script>

When i look at the sources i dont see ISC_Drawling.js but i see the version still.

Comment

Some GWT includes cause GWT to inject <script> tags into the page to load our modules. Those script tags would have the version attached. It looks like you have an incorrect mix of manual script tags and automatic script injection.

Take a look at the SGWTEESetup topic and especially the Debugging topic to correct this. What to do depends on which style of debugging you select (as you'll see, we recommend SuperDevMode).

The Debugging topic will also help you gather information about why nothing is displaying, if that persists after you've set up your script inclusions properly.

Comment

Working...
        X