Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

missing CubeGrid/blank.gif skin graphic

using: SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2019-11-02/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2019-11-02)

When configuring a CubeGrid with rows that don't have anything to expand, a blank.gif gets used instead of one of the arrow*.gif icons that would expand/collapse the next level of the CubeGird. The full path to blank.gif includes the CubeGrid directory ( i.e. http://beer.broadcom.com/FW/barr/sc/...Grid/blank.gif ) Our Brcm skin is a copy of the Enterprize skin with additions.

In Chrome, this can lead to a missing image graphic displayed in it's place as well as a 404 error locating the missing graphic in the developer tools network tab. I believe that images/blank.gif was intended, not images/CubeGrid/blank.gif. I don't see an API to fix this but have temporarily placed a blank.gif in the CubeGrid directory as a patch.

Let me know if you don't see this. I'm assuming it isn't the result of anything I have done.

Thanks

Eric

We've made a change to address this issue. Please try the next nightly build, dated February 18.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Working...
    X