Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Filter builder clauses

Hello,

I am trying to modify a clause for the existing FilterBuilder component in our application. I am trying to render two custom date picker components when the between operator is selected. Everything works as intended when a single component would be rendered (in case of equals, not equal or contains operators), but when the between operator is selected, it renders nothing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2.png Views:	0 Size:	24.0 KB ID:	261211
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_3.png Views:	0 Size:	15.9 KB ID:	261212

When switching to between this happens:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_4.png Views:	0 Size:	8.5 KB ID:	261213

So, after creating a new canvas and form, a date item component is created, set to the form and added to the canvas. This works for any of the valid operators except for the between.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	0 Size:	30.4 KB ID:	261210

Do you perhaps have any idea why this might be happening? Is there some behavior related to these operators that I'm missing? Any suggestion is welcome.

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by thop; 25 Feb 2020, 06:35.

We can't debug screenshots, and we don't have code for your custom item.

The only thing we can guess is that your custom item may be flawed in some way so that it can't be created twice, no matter what is creating it.

Comment

Working...
    X