X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Single character value not getting filtered in combo box item

Hi Isomorphic Team,
    We are using the isomorphic version: 6.1-p20190721
    My current functionality uses SmartGWT.
    We have a combo box item in the List grid. The combo box item has all the single character values in it.
    Sometimes, the filtering is not working when we type a single character. I am also attaching a video of the same. This happens intermittently.

Few scenarios are :
    1. When we type a single character, values don't load in the dropdown. When we delete the value, values get loaded in the dropdown properly.
    2. When we type a character value that is present in the list of dropdown values, and the drop-down has all the values loaded correctly, filtering doesn't work.

I am attaching screenshots for the second scenario.

Please let us know if there is some problem with single character value filtering in Combobox.

Thanks
    Attached Files

There is no known problem with single-character filtering in comboBox (obviously, or it would have been fixed). Single character filtering is working as expected in showcase examples. Let us know if you can find a way to reproduce this problem.

Comment

Hi,
      I have attached a screenshot of the same when I type "f" selection in the picklist is not working, value "F" is not getting highlighted.

Thanks

Comment

Again, let us know if you can find a way to reproduce this problem.

Comment

Working...
        X