Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Can't select empty CubeGrid cells.

When a CubeGrid does not have a matching Record for a particular cell, you can not <CTRL> Left Click to select it.

The use case for this involves my clients display. I've enabled them to select multiple cells, right click and select a color to highlight the cell(s) with. Using CubeGrid.setCellCSSText(), I consult my data structure to pass back the particular CSS to make it happen. For empty cells, they want to select multiple empty cells and highlight them with a particular color to indicate they are expecting no data for that cell, and that is OK. For them, a report with an unmarked cell containing no collected data indicates a problem.

I've found that I can supplement the data with records that display a space. So I have a kludge of a solution, but would love to remove that mess if you could sneak this request in some where.

Thanks

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2020-02-21/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2020-02-21)

The best way to handle this is to simply provide CellRecords for those cells, with either blank values or with some marker property that you use to have a CellFormatter render them as blank.

Comment

Working...
    X