Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Warning message in console related to ISC_Core.js after the isomorphic smartclient upgrade

Click image for larger version

Name:	warning message in console.PNG
Views:	73
Size:	225.0 KB
ID:	264051 After we upgraded smartclient we have got warning message in the console. Can you please take a look at it and let me know the reason for this error. I have searched but was not able to find a source of the issue.

After we upgraded smartclient we have got warning message in the console. Can you please take a look at it and let me know the reason for this error. I have searched but was not able to find a source of the issue.

Comment

If you are calling Array.map() yourself, correct your code as instructed by the log message.

If you aren't, you can use Log.traceMethod() to figure out where the call is coming from. From a search, it doesn't appear to be coming from framework code - there was such a call in the Analytics module a long time ago, but not in 12.1.

Comment

I found that there is only one place using that passing it as string. If I use thsi.getVisibleWidth() as function then it gives a different number than using children.map("getVisibleWidth").sum().

What do you suggest please?

Click image for larger version  Name:	function.PNG Views:	0 Size:	185.2 KB ID:	264062
        Last edited by shwanm; 12 Nov 2020, 15:28.

Comment

Read the docs for Array.map() - it's just a shorthand for iteration.

Comment

Working...
          X