Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

SelectItem EditorCustomizer

Hello,

I am working with a Dynamic Form and have a SelectItem linked to an Integer field from my Data Source.
    I am wondering if Dynamic Form or SelectItem have the ability to change the SelectItem Class once selected?
    I want the default SelectItem to be a normal SelectItem(), but once selected, change to my custom SelectItem (fetches from a different DataSource).

Thanks

If you want a new SelectItem, then you create a new SelectItem and replace the one that's there.

There isn't some kind of ability to magically change class, and yet keep all the current settings - that doesn't really make sense, as the point of a class is that it has behaviors like different defaults or event handlers, which means that it's going to behave differently from another class and be in a different state, so there is no general-purpose way to know how to change one class into another.

What you likely want to do instead is just set up a DataSource that responds as you intend, that is, simply provides different data responses as required.

Comment

Working...
    X