Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

need some help decrypting error logs

Hi guys,

i'm in the progress of restructuring my smartgwt project and have therefor moved my datasource files around.

When the datasources load in my new project, i get tons of strange outputs in my logs which i don't get in my "old" project. Like this:

Code:
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.419 DEBUG com.isomorphic.store.DataStructCache - getInstanceFile (failure): 'boolean' instance of datasources: 0ms
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.419 DEBUG com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Value provided for unknown field: Object.validators: value is: isBoolean
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.419 DEBUG com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Value provided for unknown field: Object.boolean: value is: {validators=isBoolean}
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.419 DEBUG c.i.datasource.BasicDataSource - Validating a 'Object' at path '/simpleTypes'
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.424 DEBUG com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Value provided for unknown field: Object.inheritsFrom: value is: integer
    2021-01-28 09:42:29.424 DEBUG com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Value provided for unknown field: Object.int: value is: {inheritsFrom=integer}
    Everything loads and works in the client, and the output is not super helpful, so i was hoping that someone could point me into the right config-direction. Am i not including some jar-file?

Pointers appreciated!

You've omitted the standard Log4j settings so you are seeing very very low-level logging that is normally not enabled.

Comment

I use Logback, but yes i did look before posting, but i looked in the wrong file. My apologies! (maaaan that's a lot of debug output though! :) )

Comment

None of that output occurs if the logging is off. It's great if you need it, no impact if you don't, and is off by default.

Comment

Yup, i turned it off now. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X