Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Timeline setShowLaneCustomizer BUG

Hello dear developers.
    With some version after Version SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2020-10-11, the timeLine.setShowLaneCustomizer function stopped working correctly.
    Lane still remains visible even if false is returned for it.

In your example https://www.smartclient.com/smartgwt...line_filtering this phenomenon can be well observed

my working version Version SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-03-14

"originally posted by Hirn "

Hi Isomorphic,

additionally here in the SC 13.0d (SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-04-19) following points:
    • Sample the sort changes after you click "Hide unused lanes". "Charles Madigan" start at top and is then moved to 3rd row.
    • "Darcy Feeney" hidden after you click "Hide unused lanes", but does not come back if you unselect it again.
    Best regards
    Blama

"originally posted by Blama"

Comment

Thanks for the test cases. We are working on this and will follow up when we have a resolution

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

We've made a change to fix all of these issues - please retest with a build dated April 21 or later

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is all fixed (SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-04-21). I have another finding, but it might be on purpose. If the timeline gets less wide than expected because of day filtering, the design is a bit weird. Video of 13.0d. In 12.0p it's also weird, but at least white instead of metallic gray.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

We've just corrected this legacy skin issue for builds dated April 22 and later, for all Flat skins in all affected branches.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see the design issue is fixed, but now there is a display issue if you enable all filters and then deselect the filters for Wednesdays/Weekends again.

Enabling (12.0, 12.1, 13.0, FF88 Win10):
              • events go into empty space
              Disabling again (13.0 only(?)):
              • Timeline not long enough
              Best regards
              Blama

Comment

hi Blama,

It's not clear what's meant by "Timeline not long enough" - can you perhaps clarify with an image?

However - we did find two issues with this sample:

1) when you "Hide Weekends", two of the events would render one column wider than the timeline-body - this was a framework bug around the timeline essentially having a hidden end-date/column - the two events ended on a weekend, which were now hidden, but that weekend also happened to be the final column in the timeline

2) also when you "Hide Weekends", an event in the top lane would disappear altogether, because it started and ended on weekend-days - but these were separate weekends, with visible days between, so the event should have spanned those days (Monday-Friday, with or without a Wednesday) - this was just a logic bug in the sample code itself

Both have since been fixed - please let us know if you see anything else.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I think the issue I saw is your issue 1) in #8 that you now fixed. It still does happen with a few days older 12.0 (v12.0p_2021-05-01).
                  I also see your issue 2) there and can also see both are fixed in current 12.1 (v12.1p_2021-05-06).

I don't see the 2nd issue I mentioned in #7 any more. Perhaps it was fixed by your changes.

Best regards
                  Blama

Comment

Working...
                  X