Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi Isomorphic,

it seems this is happening again (using v12.1p_2022-08-10). I noticed it today. The big difference is that I updated JavaMail from the mail.jar you provide with javax.mail-1.6.2.jar.
    My code and server.properties stayed the same. I just stopped Tomcat, replaced the Jar and restarted.

Does you change perhaps only work with the old mail.jar?
    If so, can I somehow force the different parsing also in my 12.1p version?

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

could you have a look here?

Thank you & Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

could you have a look here? This seems to be happening again for me.

Thank you & Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Apologies for the delay, we are looking into this and will follow up soon.

Comment

This is fixed and will be available for download in nightly builds since Nov 15 (tomorrow) across all versions since 12.1.

Comment

We've made a change in this area (again) to restore previous behavior in SC/SGWT 12.1 and 13.0, since existing templates may rely on parsing. By default, template content up to the subject line will be parsed looking for "to:" and "from:" lines.

If this causes a problem, as is reported here, you should call setMessageParseMode() to set parsing mode to "None" if you have access to the message instance, or you can set:
              Code:
              mail.message.defaultParseMode: None
              in your server properties file to globally disable parsing.

In SC/SGWT 13.1, we've changed the default to "None" (no parsing), so you shouldn't need to do anything there to avoid the issue reported here. Users who are relying on header parsing to populate the "to" and "from" fields of the message in SC/SGWT 13.1+ can add
              Code:
              mail.message.defaultParseMode: Header
              to their server properties file to get the old behavior back.

Comment

Working...
              X