Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Need help understanding a log warning message.

Hi, just used the isc console for first time in a long while, and i noticed a warning in the logs:

*09:56:31.492:WARN:ResultSet:isc_ResultSet_0 (dataSource: location, created by: isc_LocationGrid_0):ResultSet server fetch with server criteria: {
    }

ResultSet.fetchRemoteData(_1=>Obj, _2=>0, _3=>250)
    ResultSet.$39w()
    ResultSet.getRangePaged(_1=>0, _2=>250, _3=>undef, _4=>undef)
    ResultSet.$39u(_1=>0, _2=>250, _3=>undef, _4=>undef)
    ResultSet.getRange(_1=>0, _2=>250, _3=>undef, _4=>undef)
    ListGrid.requestVisibleRows()
    Canvas.filterWithCriteria(_1=>Obj, _2=>Obj{ID:location_fetch}, _3=>Obj)
    Class.invokeSuper(_1=>null, _2=>"filterWithCriteria", _3=>undef, _4=>undef, _5=>undef, _6=>undef, _7=>undef, _8=>undef, _9=>undef, _10=>undef, _11=>undef, _12=>undef, _13=>undef)
    Class.Super(_1=>"filterWithCriteria", _2=>[object Arguments], _3=>undef)
    ListGrid.filterWithCriteria(_1=>Obj, _2=>Obj{ID:location_fetch}, _3=>Obj)
    Canvas.$wo(_1=>"fetch", _2=>undef, _3=>null, _4=>Obj)
    ** recursed on Class.invokeSuper
    I have that in various places, and i am afraid i don't quite understand what the problem refers to or how to sort it out. Care to give me some pointers as to what this means? Everything works fine in the app.

It's from this code in ResultSet.js:

Code:
       if (this.logIsDebugEnabled("fetchTrace")) {

this.logWarn("ResultSet server fetch with server criteria: " +

this.echoFull(serverCriteria) + this.getStackTrace());

}
    So this is a debug message that you will only see this if you set the global log level to DEBUG, but it happens to be erroneously logged as a warning (which we'll fix).

As we covered in your other concurrent thread, setting the global log level to DEBUG isn't an effective technique.. honestly it's borderline masochistic!

Comment

The message level has been corrected to DEBUG and you will see the change as of tomorrow's builds (Sep 02)

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Thanks.

Hey i agree about the masochistic part! :) As i explained in that thread, i only turned it on for a button click, to document exactly what happened during the ds operation. Then i quickly turned it off!

Comment

Working...
        X