Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid rollOverCanvas to not be displayed on "group by" rows?

If you go to roll over controls sample https://smartclient.com/smartgwt-lat...lover_controls and group by Continent column, the roll over canvas will be displayed even over the grouping rows. I do not want to be displayed there as it would not make sense in certain cases...

For this I overwritten the getRolloverCanvas() where I can put my hands on the record but I do not find any way to check that the record is a grouping type record... Is there a method or an attribute that I can check to detect it?

Hi slick07,

there is ListGrid.isGroupNode() which does what you want.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Perfect! Thank you Blama ! I was looking in the ListGridRecord where there are similar methods like getIsGroupSummary() and not in the ListGrid class. Perhaps these methods should be put in the same location either on the ListGrid or on the ListGridRecord to maintain consistency...

Comment

slick07,

been there, said that :)

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

Isomorphic There are at least 2 users who reached this trivial problem. Maybe it would be a good idea to do some refactoring... I know that renaming/moving methods breaks backward compatibility but you could either duplicate methods on both ListGrid and ListGridRecord or at list put some references in the API. Just my 2 cents...

Comment

Working...
          X