Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Rendering Issues on Android browsers

Hello,

I made an application with smartGWT 3.1 LGPL which is currently working really good on Windows 7 with firefox, chrome, opera and IE. Thanks for your great job!!!

On Android I am still facing some serious issues with layouts. Attached you will find some sample screens. I tried firefox, Opera Beta (with webkit) and Chrome. None of them rendered smartgwt correctly. Since smartgwt 3.1, the final opera browser (android with presto) can render all smartgwt layouts correctly.

With smartgwt 3.0 I had the same rendering issues on Windows 7 + Opera. Is there a way to fix those rendering issues?

Thanks
    Andy
    Attached Files

Can you post a screenshot of what it should look like?

Also, have you looked at the mobile-only offerings of certain components?

Comment

Clarifying what it's supposed to look like is a good first step, but we're unlikely to be able to help unless you can also make us able to reproduce an issue.

Right now all we can recommend is to look at the Mobile Development overview, because you don't seem to have appropriate viewport settings, or at any rate, they are very different across these two screenshots.

Comment

thanks for your reply... I found out that you have to force the android browser to load the desktop version... then it works fine!!!

Is there any way to force the browser to load desktop versions? Even if browser is asking for the mobile version

Thanks
        Andy
        Last edited by andyx1975; 2 Apr 2013, 23:50.

Comment

Working...
        X