Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Strange log warning when exporting grid to PDF

Hi! I don't get it when just fetching the data, only while exporting. Have never seen it before 13. (running
    13.0-p20220115). I get it like 4-5 times every time i do an export. The export still works.

I don't have any field called "group" in any datasource.

Any idea what this is?

Code:
    2022-02-09 11:14:29.981 WARN com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Validation errors validating a 'Object':
    {
        "/DataSource[@ID=Application]/fields/Object[@ID=DataSourceField]/fields/group":{
            recordPath:"/DataSource[@ID=Application]/fields/Object[@ID=DataSourceField]/fields/group",
            name:{
                severity:"ERROR",
                errorMessage:"Field is required"
            }
        }
    }
    2022-02-09 11:14:29.982 WARN com.isomorphic.validation.Validation - Validation errors validating a 'Application':
    {
        "/DataSource[@ID=Application]/fields/Object[@ID=DataSourceField]/fields/group":{
            recordPath:"/DataSource[@ID=Application]/fields/Object[@ID=DataSourceField]/fields/group",
            name:{
                severity:"ERROR",
                errorMessage:"Field is required"
            }
        }
    ...and so on.

This must have to do something with your app having your own "Application" DataSource interfering with our builtin schemas and/or you may have stale schema files. It is strange that this happens only while exporting.

Either way in order to address the issue it must be reproduced which we did not succeed with. Could you please provide more details? Does this happen consistently? What are the steps after system startup/restart? Also, could you provide definitions of all DataSources involved? Or at least basic minimum setup to reproduce the issue. Does this happen to a particular DataSource or is it more general issue?

Comment

I do not have a datasource called "Application" anywhere. Sorry for late response, I have been busy with android/iphone rewrites for a while, but i will update smartgwt to latest build now and take a look again asap.

Comment

Working...
      X