Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DataSourceField ForeignKey Bug

Hello,

I have been working with DataSourceFields that use the `validOperators` option and have run into a bug when trying to use `includeFrom`.

Here is my example:

Parent Field:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	parent_field.png
Views:	99
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	268875
    IncludeFrom Field:

Name:	inherent_fields.png
Views:	76
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	268876

Errors:

Code:
    ERROR com.isomorphic.xml.XML:212 - - XML parser fatal error: file '(in memory stream)' line 14: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 14; columnNumber: 17; The value of attribute "validOperators" associated with an element type "field" must not contain the '<' character.
    ERROR com.isomorphic.datasource.AuditDSGenerator:212 - - Couldn't create audit DataSource audit_OpeningDoorAuditableSQL for the DataSource 'OpeningDoorAuditableSQL Problem was:
    com.isomorphic.xml.XMLParsingException: [
        "XML parser fatal error: file '(in memory stream)' line 14: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 14; columnNumber: 17; The value of attribute \"validOperators\" associated with an element type \"field\" must not contain the '<' character."
    ]

Name:	xml_conversion.png
Views:	81
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	268877
    sw.toString() Output:

Name:	issue.png
Views:	76
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	268878

Please let me know if you need anything else.

-Zhene

The last screenshot shows your broken XML. validoperators needs to be a child tag. You have it as attribute.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

That looks like a pretty straight forward bug, yet we can't reproduce it. Could you please provide more details? The exact Smartclient version you are using, full stacktrace of the error and standalone DS configurations showcasing the issue when loaded.

Comment

Working...
      X