Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gwt.util.regexfilter.RegexFilter: method <init>()V not found

Hello,

I am getting the following error while starting the application in Eclipse (GWT Development Mode):

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gwt.util.regexfilter.RegexFilter: method <init>()V not found
    at com.google.gwt.util.regexfilter.WhitelistRegexFilter.<init>(WhitelistRegexFilter.java:21)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.JJSOptionsImpl.<init>(JJSOptionsImpl.java:54)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.PrecompileTaskOptionsImpl.<init>(PrecompileTaskOptionsImpl.java:38)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.CompilerContext$Builder.<init>(CompilerContext.java:39)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevModeBase.<init>(DevModeBase.java:635)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.<init>(DevMode.java:463)
    at com.google.gwt.dev.DevMode.main(DevMode.java:430)

Please help me on resolving this issue.

Thanks,
    venkat.

You need to specify what release of SmartGWT you're using (and the complete version string), what GWT SDK you're using, and your Eclipse release. Do you receive that same error running our sample project, BuiltInDS? We've not seen any issue there.

Comment

We are currently using the GWT 2.8.2 and smartgwt 12.0P 20200929. Now we are upgrading into the GWT 2.10.0, after upgrading while launching application we are receiving the error.

Able to resolve the issue after removing the previous version of GWT jar. Now we are getting the error "Breaking exception: Reference Error: isc is not defined.

Please let me know the compatible version of smartgwt with GWT 2.10.0
      Last edited by vgummadidala; 26 Jan 2023, 12:37.

Comment

We also need your Eclipse version (and OS too, preferably). Are you able to run our sample project, BuiltInDS, without getting that exception?

Comment

I didn't run the sample project. Applied the changes directly to my project. Please let me know the compatible version of smartgwt with GWT 2.10.0
          Eclipse Version: Neon.3 Release (4.6.3)

Comment

Working...
          X