Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.1p: Bug with missing field in sortBy in combination with setSortByGroupFirst(true) and with too many requests

Hi Isomorphic,

retesting this issue I found a constellation where the framework (v12.1p_2023-07-22) sends too many requests and one where the request sent is wrong.
    Please see the sample from #1 here and try the following:

1) Wrong request (cause: disregarding setSortByGroupFirst(true)):
    • Check "Group at Start" and click "Open Window"
    • 2 requests (Expected because of the 1000 to 75 rows and sorting change as grouping is not possible (setSortByGroupFirst(true) is set))
    • Click "<1000 entries"
    • 1 request (startRow:0, endRow:75, sortBy:["itemName"], Expected)
    • Click "Group ListGrid"
    • 1 request (startRow:75, endRow:839, sortBy:["itemName"], Not expected, sortBy should be ["category","itemName"] and with it rows 0-1000 or 0-839)

2) Too many requests (here the error from above is not made, but the data is requested in a strange way resulting in way to many requests):
    • Check "Group at Start" and "Aggregate" and click "Open Window"
    • 4 requests (Expected because of the 1000 to 75 rows and sorting change as grouping is not possible)
    • Click "<1000 entires"
    • 2 requests (1x Data, 1x Agg, both expected)
    • Click "Group ListGrid"
    • 5 requests (not really OK, I get the two aggregation ones, but the three data requests (different in sorting and start/endRow should be one IMHO, and then there would also be only one aggregation request I think)

Best regards
    Blama
Working...
X