Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Upload document data in custom operation

Hi,

I am facing a issue in my dynamic form when we have a binary field and text editor. Since it is possible to upload a file using attachment and also user can paste any image in text editor.
    So, when user pastes a image in text editor and i call saveData(), it exceeds the URI limit i.e. 8913.

So to tackle that issue I have created a customOperation and send the data to server in a record form, but since there is also a attachment field. If user uploads a file/image and also paste in editor then the byteInputArraySTream I received at server is not the same bytestream which I was receiving when I was using saveData().

Previously when I was calling saveData(), which generates a request and contains a method named getUploadedFile() which contains all info for uploaded file of type ISCFileItem

Can you suggest any other way I can get the same info which was present in getUploadFile() on client side so that I can share that info in custom operation record to server and perform the remaining task.

This all is related to MailSystem.
Working...
X