No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Regression in nightly

Hi, after updating to latest SGWT Power 3.1p. (08-19-2013) I am getting
    Code:
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.isomorphic.datasource.DSRequest.isClientRequest from class com.isomorphic.application.AppBase
    	at com.isomorphic.application.AppBase.executeDefaultDSOperation(AppBase.java:683)
    	at com.isomorphic.application.AppBase.executeAppOperation(AppBase.java:658)
    	at com.isomorphic.application.AppBase.execute(AppBase.java:491)
    	at com.isomorphic.datasource.DSRequest.execute(DSRequest.java:2044)
    now on a fetch operation.
    Console does not seem to work afterwards as well.
    Previous version that worked was (03-07-2013).

Thanks,
    fatzopilot

This seems like it has to be mixed .jars in your installation. Thousands of automated tests would be affected by that.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
      This seems like it has to be mixed .jars in your installation. Thousands of automated tests would be affected by that.
      Sounds reasonable.
      I am actually mixing Grails (e.g. hibernate and stuff) and SGWT (isomporphic*.jar) and this has worked out well so far for over a year now. I just updated all the isomorphic* and smartgwt* .jars whenever it was worth to try an update to a new SGWT nightly. But with that latest nightly, I got these problems (checked twice).

Do you have any recommendations on how to tackle this issue?

Thanks,
      fatzopilot

Comment

We don't really know enough about the environment to recommend anything more sophisticated than very careful and exhaustive filesystem checks for where you might have the old .jars lying around.

Comment

Strangely enough, the issue only pops up if the application is run within eclipse and with recent nightlies. Outside eclipse or with the old version, there is no problem... I think I will go back to the older version and see if this problem goes away at some point in time...

Comment

Working...
          X