Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Filter w. advanced criteria

Hi Isomorphic

Filtering cells with multiple values is not working well with advanced criteria. Problem is reproduced in SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2013-10-16/PowerEdition Deployment (build 2013-10-16).
    We had similar problem in the past, please see http://forums.smartclient.com/showthread.php?t=27104.
    Please check attached files and let us know if you can fix it.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello and thanks for reporting this issue.

The cause of this is current due to the lack in support for filtering on fields that have multiple set to true on them, such as the cities field in the countryOneToManyJPA datasource.

We've currently got a developer looking at adding full support for filtering on fields with multiple set to true on them.

Is this currently something that is blocking you from going forward with your application and if so is it only for one to many relationships?

Regards,
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

It is not blocking us going forward, but it is a bug in feature, which is already in use. Therefore it needs to be resolved as soon as possible.
      We found that issue is only in one to many relations (with and without OptionDataSource, multiple set to true) and in the Listgrid with filtering set to client only.

Comment

We've now added support for client side filtering on multiple=true fields to fix the problem you are having. This will be available in a nightly 8.3 build in a day or two.

Regards,
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

could you please tell me which versions of SmartGWT LGPL this fix has been applied to?

Is it in the nightlies for 4.0, or just 4.1?

thanks.

Comment

Values of SelectItem are like this " [Ljava.lang.String;@"

I'm using:
            SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2014-01-22/PowerEdition Development Only (built 2014-01-22),
            Chrome Browser the newest version, or Firefox newest version.

When i set multiple="true" in my datasource field i get this kind of values " [Ljava.lang.String;@" for the value of SelectItem or values in the ListGrid field.
            Last edited by danielstoilkov11; 24 Jan 2014, 00:03.

Comment

Support for client side filtering on multiple=true fields

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
              We've now added support for client side filtering on multiple=true fields to fix the problem you are having. This will be available in a nightly 8.3 build in a day or two.

Regards,
              Isomorphic Software

Support for client side filtering on multiple=true fields still doesn't work in SmartGWT 4.0 and 4.1.

Comment

We've got several automated tests showing the functionality working and reports from several customers using it without issue.

If you believe there's a bug, you should put together a minimal, ready-to-run test case that clearly demonstrates a flaw.

Comment

Working...
                X