Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Problem with SmartClientWebdDriver and SCLocator In Webdriver 2.37

I've tried to test our Website made with SmartGwt2.1 with webdriver 2.37, but the SmartClientWebdriver from the SmartClient 9 does not work with the SClocatort together.

I've tried to test severeal Combinations of Versions of Webdreiver 2.31 and 2.37 with the isomorphic_webdriver.jar Klasses

with the Version 2.37 of the Webdriver I get the folowing Excetion:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/openqa/selenium/HasInputDevices
    Be sure your post includes:

With Version 2.31 of the Webdriver get this Exception:

org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: waiting for evaluate.js load failed

Is ist Possible to use the Webdriver in this way?

You should update to a version of SmartGWT that provides direct support of WebDriver, eg 4.0. Otherwise, WebDriver can be used, but only by direct interaction with the DOM with no ability to use scLocators (which is basically useless and unsupported).

Comment

Same problem with SmartClient

I'm hitting the same problem but I'm using SmartClient_v90p_2013-11-26. Any idea?

Just to be clear, the exception below is thrown when I run the following command:

Code:
      driver.findElement(ByScLocator.scLocator("scLocator=//VLayout[ID='casesList']/member[Class=HLayout||index=0||length=8||classIndex=0||classLength=4]/member[Class=LinkButton||index=3||length=4||classIndex=1||classLength=2||roleIndex=1||roleLength=2||title=New%20Case||scRole=button]/")).click();
      And the exception is:
      Code:
      Exception in thread "main" org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: waiting for evaluate.js load failed
      Command duration or timeout: 10.29 seconds
      Build info: version: '2.31.0', revision: '1bd294d', time: '2013-02-27 20:53:56'
      System info: os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.7.0_09'
      Session ID: 15215bf2-1677-46bf-861f-605cc84baecc
      Driver info: org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver
      Capabilities [{platform=XP, databaseEnabled=true, cssSelectorsEnabled=true, javascriptEnabled=true, acceptSslCerts=true, handlesAlerts=true, browserName=firefox, browserConnectionEnabled=true, nativeEvents=true, webStorageEnabled=true, rotatable=false, locationContextEnabled=true, applicationCacheEnabled=true, takesScreenshot=true, version=25.0.1}]
      	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.createThrowable(ErrorHandler.java:187)
      	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler.throwIfResponseFailed(ErrorHandler.java:145)
      	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:554)
      	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.executeScript(RemoteWebDriver.java:463)
      	at com.isomorphic.webdriver.ByScLocator.findElement(ByScLocator.java:101)
      	at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.findElement(RemoteWebDriver.java:299)
      	at com.isomorphic.webdriver.SmartClientWebDriver.findElement(SmartClientWebDriver.java:779)
      	at Test.main(Test.java:34)
      Caused by: org.openqa.selenium.remote.ErrorHandler$UnknownServerException: waiting for evaluate.js load failed
      Build info: version: '2.31.0', revision: '1bd294d', time: '2013-02-27 20:53:56'
      System info: os.name: 'Windows 7', os.arch: 'amd64', os.version: '6.1', java.version: '1.7.0_09'
      Driver info: driver.version: unknown
      	at <anonymous class>.injectAndExecuteScript/p(file:///C:/Users/atumolin/AppData/Local/Temp/anonymous5475612158416832612webdriver-profile/extensions/fxdriver@googlecode.com/components/driver_component.js:8191)
      	at <anonymous class>.fxdriver.Timer.prototype.runWhenTrue/g(file:///C:/Users/atumolin/AppData/Local/Temp/anonymous5475612158416832612webdriver-profile/extensions/fxdriver@googlecode.com/components/driver_component.js:388)
      	at <anonymous class>.fxdriver.Timer.prototype.setTimeout/<.notify(file:///C:/Users/atumolin/AppData/Local/Temp/anonymous5475612158416832612webdriver-profile/extensions/fxdriver@googlecode.com/components/driver_component.js:382)
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X