Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

DrawPane warnings

Hi,

I'm trying to evaluate how DrawPane works and with this very simple example (using SmartGWT 4.0p, dated 2013-12-14, on IE10, dev mode):

Code:
    public class DrawTest extends DrawPane {

public DrawTest() {
    	this.setHeight(400);  
            this.setWidth(800);  
            this.setShowEdges(true);  
            this.setEdgeSize(4);  
            this.setBackgroundColor("papayawhip");  
            this.setOverflow(Overflow.HIDDEN);
            this.setCursor(Cursor.AUTO);
            this.init();
    }

protected void init() {
           	final DrawRect drawRect = new DrawRect();  
            drawRect.setDrawPane(this);  
            drawRect.setLeft(10);  
            drawRect.setTop(10);  
            drawRect.setWidth(150);  
            drawRect.setHeight(100); 
            drawRect.setFillColor("blue");
            drawRect.showKnobs(KnobType.RESIZE);
    }
    }
    The problem is that as soon as I start resizing the rectangle using the knob (S-E), I start getting a lot (hundreds) of warnings like those ones:
    Code:
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.493:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob:left specified as fractional coordinate:4.5. Rounded to:5
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.495:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob:top specified as fractional coordinate:4.5. Rounded to:5
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.497:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_0:left specified as fractional coordinate:153.5. Rounded to:154
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.499:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_0:top specified as fractional coordinate:4.5. Rounded to:5
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.500:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_1:left specified as fractional coordinate:4.5. Rounded to:5
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.501:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_1:top specified as fractional coordinate:106.5. Rounded to:107
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.503:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_2:left specified as fractional coordinate:153.5. Rounded to:154
    [ERROR] [application] - 17:06:31.503:TMR9:WARN:DrawKnob:isc_DrawRect_0_resizeKnob_isc_OID_2:top specified as fractional coordinate:106.5. Rounded to:107
    If I resize a little bit more, it becomes completely overwhelmed by warnings and it becomes unstable (and unusable, slowed down dramatically).

Is there something wrong is the small given example ?

Best regards,
    Thomas

Thanks for the report, this is now fixed for tomorrow's builds (all affected versions).

Comment

Working...
    X