Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

What happened to ListGrid.getRowHeight in 4.1?

I tried rolling from 4.0p to 4.1 Nightly Feb. 24, 2014 and I can no longer compile because the ListGrid method called getRowHeight has been removed. Is there any documentation about this change anywhere or can you tell me why it was removed and not deprecated and what I should use instead?

Looks like I might be able to use getCellHeight, but that does not account for the fact that the grid rows may not all be the same height (or has that feature been removed)?

The method should not have been removed. This is a regression which is currently under investigation. We'll let you know as soon as we have it resolved.

Regards
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

It appears the problem was that the method was marked as protected when previously it was public.
      The visibility has been reset to public - please let us know if you continue to see this problem with the next nightly build (Feb 27 or above)

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Still waiting to see a build after 2-26 available. Any estimate about when another build will be uploaded?

Comment

Hi pgrever,

there is a 4.1p build now. I also had a bookmark to http://www.smartclient.com/product/d...d&nightly=true, which I noted today, wondering about the missing nightlies. Also the showcase is 4.1p, now.
          I suppose Isomorphic will write a blog entry soon.

Best regards,
          Blama
          Last edited by Blama; 3 Mar 2014, 09:09.

Comment

Yes indeed - we're making 4.1 officially released and supported so we're moving to 4.1p builds. Blog post / email notifications coming soon.

Regards
            Isomorphic Software

Comment

Ok, so I just tried rolling to the latest 4.1p LGPL (3-4-2014) nightly and getRowHeight method is still not visible.

Comment

You should see this method in tonight's nightly build.

Isomorphic

Comment

Working...
                X