X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Yes that should be fine.

Comment

How is that quote coming along?

Comment

Apologies for the delay - we'll get something to you in the next few days.

Comment

This turned out to be a fairly trivial enhancement, so we went ahead and added it to 5.0 and 5.1 - you can test it out in builds dated September 13 and later.
          Last edited by Isomorphic; 12 Sep 2015, 10:29.

Comment

I just tested this and it works great with the calendar events, but not with other elements.

I have some Layouts with DragAppearance.TRACKER that users can drag onto the timeline to create a calendar event but the rows do not highlight when doing this.

I don't know if you intended for this to work or if it is a trivial fix but I think it would be a nice feature.

Comment

No, there's no supported external drag or drop support for CalendarViews, so rollover for such drags isn't implemented - how are you adding events in this case? Just by catching the drop event and calling addCalendarEvent()?

Comment

Yeah, I have a dropHandler on the timeline and use timeline.getLaneFromPoint() and timeline.getDateFromPoint() to register where the layout was dropped.

Comment

We've added the rollover support you were looking for to 10.0 and later - you should be able to see it in tomorrow's builds.

Comment

I just tested it out and it works great. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X