Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Smartgwt ListGrid auto generated selection checkbox column freezing

I am using smartGwt 4.0, ListGrid allows us to add multiple columns with auto generated checkbox selection. I am using below property to get checkboxs for each record in the grid,

listGrid.setSelectionAppearance(SelectionAppearance.CHECKBOX);

I have many columns in the ListGrid so it comes with horizontal scrollbar, when i try to scroll to the right side, the selection checkbox column gets scrolled and after verifying mutil column values user has to scroll all the way left to select the record, this is bit annoying, is there a way to freez the checkbox column in ListGrid...?

Same problem here - I don't see a way to freeze the checkbox column - any advice/ideas?

Comment

I know this is an ancient thread, but could Isomorphic possibly shed some more light onto this issue?
      Is there really no way to freeze the SelectionAppearance.CHECKBOX field? It does seem like a reasonable use case.
      (I have tried both field.setFrozen() and listGrid.freezeField() with no success).

(operating with SmartClient Version: v11.1p_2017-10-13/Pro Deployment (built 2017-10-13) just for completeness...)

Thanks

Comment

Hello, did you try this in the ListGrid definition?
        Code:
        checkboxFieldProperties:{frozen:true}

Comment

Hi Claudio,

thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be working just the way i wanted.
          Cheers!

Comment

Working...
          X