Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Styling Grid Header

Hi, I'm new with Smart GWT and I'm trying to change the look and feel of a Grid Header.
    How can I do this?
    I follow the steps in the "Smart GWT Quick Start Guide" and create a new skin but I can't change the font size of my Grid Headers.

My skin_styles.css looks like:
    /*=============================================
    11) ListGrid
    =============================================*/

.headerBar {
    background:#FFFFFF url(./images/ListGrid/header.png) repeat-x bottom left scroll;
    font-family:Verdana;
    font-size:14px;
    }

1) Smart GWT 2.5.1 (Eclipse Plugin)
    2) IE 8

Hi ignacio,

IMHO the best way to find your used css (and the point to edit) is to use Chrome's right-click->Inspect element.

You can then edit the CSS live in Chrome and once you are done, c&p the changes in your skin_styles.css.

Best regards,
    Blama

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post
      Hi ignacio,

IMHO the best way to find your used css (and the point to edit) is to use Chrome's right-click->Inspect element.

You can then edit the CSS live in Chrome and once you are done, c&p the changes in your skin_styles.css.

Best regards,
      Blama
      I'm trying to do what you say but stills don't change...
      Look the attached file.
      Attached Files

Comment

You have to search for the css-class you need to change, but I'd think that ".listGrid" is a good start.

Are you worried that in the screenshot in ".listGrid" font-size is striked through? Most likely Chrome shows this way that it is overridden by the element's style tag (or is commented out in the .css file)

Now inspect / find the cells of the ListGrid (deep in the DOM in a <tbody>-tag if I remember correctly). You should see there, which styles are applied.

Best regards,
        Blama

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post
          You have to search for the css-class you need to change, but I'd think that ".listGrid" is a good start.

Are you worried that in the screenshot in ".listGrid" font-size is striked through? Most likely Chrome shows this way that it is overridden by the element's style tag (or is commented out in the .css file)

Now inspect / find the cells of the ListGrid (deep in the DOM in a <tbody>-tag if I remember correctly). You should see there, which styles are applied.

Best regards,
          Blama
          I can do it now... Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X